Saturday, July 21, 2012

'Some more progress"

Well I have made a bit more progress on my sock.  II think I have got it right....  It is resembling the foot shape at  least... It is fairly straight forward to do....I only have to really concentrate on the increasing  rows and write them down as I go.  so far so good. I haven't done any for a couple of nights as I was following coro street which is a bit exciting at the moment!!   Still got my cold too . Doing a lot of coughing and got a sore stomach from doing that...can't wait for it to be gone!!
my sock  so far.
I'm still thinking about the infusion blanket as I keep looking at all the lovely ones started on the flickr group. so inspiring !  Take a look they are all lovely.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Sue, wow to have got aound that heel! The wool is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete