Sunday, November 22, 2009

SSCS PARCEL!



yesterday I received my SSCS parcel. It came from Vickie who lives in australia. Thanks vickie, I love the ornament. It is a cross stitched reversible hanging ornament but i can't show you because he camera has packed a sad and everything comes out pink! Don't know what is wrong with it yet. i will open the other one closer toxmas i think......if i can wait that long.

Today I am trying to finish my bunnyhill bom block. It's nearly done just got to stitch my bird down. Then it will be just 1 more block to do.
I have joined a group on flicker that will be doing "Tea cups and coffeepots". That will be starting next year in january. just post 1 block a month. i should be able to manage that.

2 comments:

  1. Had to come visit your blog after seeing your November block on the flickr group! Since I had put pumpkins in my October block I didn't want to also have them on November's.... What to do? So I dragged my heels and haven't done it yet. Then I saw your block and those acorns jumped right out at me! Do you mind if I pinch your idea? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, after all! You did a lovely job.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, thanks so much for the gorgeous gifts you sent me for Chooky Blue's Christmas Swap. I just adore the beautiful ornament and the little fob is so clever! The pups like their bandannas too - thanks for the thinking of them! I can't wait to open the other present. Thanks for being such a generous swapper! Vanessa

    ReplyDelete