Sunday, July 05, 2009




AN EASY 'SLOW COOKER' DISH.
Last week on a tv show here (n.z.), they made this yummy meatloaf dish , in the slow cooker!! It is so easy, just mix everything up , shape in to loaf or what ever shape your slow cooker is, mine is oval, line it with a double piece of baking paper going up the sides, so you can lift it out easily. 4-6 hours later and it is done! no liquid is required. I had grated carrot and my son never even knew he ate it!! (if only he knew hee hee!) I rolled mine in dry breadcrumbs before i cooked it. Tasted great!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous28.5.12

    What a great idea.... do you have the meat loaf recipe ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious! I'm with Fiona on the recipe. I've posted my favourite recipe on my blog, too.

    ReplyDelete